Catering - Food Truck Events
We offer 2 options for our Food Truck Service - Vending OR Food Truck Catering. Typical serving times depend on
the event but average 3 hours service, plus setup and breakdown times. Travel Fees are based on mileage from our
West Columbia SC HQ. We have 2 Food Truck setups - Trailer Service OR Tent Service. Trailer Service is where we
bring the trailer to serve out of, Tent Service is us setting up a tent with tables to serve from. Trailer Service is our first
option, but if the trailer is needed on a larger event or being serviced / repaired, Tent Service is defaulted. We would
notify the Client if this is necessary.
- Setup #1 (Offered from FL to WI and many places in between) - Food Truck Catering: Customers order from set menu or set menu options. Drinks will be set up in coolers and/or self serve stations outside the truck. Depending on guest
volume, some sides may be in self serve areas outside of truck. Client pays for a number of plates in advance,
let us know if overages are allowed for later billing.
- Setup #2 (SC Only) - Vending: Customers pay at window per item. $750 minimum in sales, shortages billed to
booking client. Menu to be determined prior to event or our default simplified restaurant menu to be offered.
Contact Chris B @ 803-409-9089 (cell) or Chris@PiggiePark.com for questions or booking.
Popular Food Truck Catering Menus:
- BBQ Variety Menu - options of Burger, Pulled Pork, or Ribs with pick 2 Sides (Baked Beans, Slaw, Chips)
- Picnic Special - Burgers & Dogs with pick 2 Sides (Baked Beans, Slaw, Chips)
- Pork & Chicken + 3 Sides
- 2 Meats + 3 Sides + Drinks + Dessert
Popular Menu Items to Choose from: (other selections available, these are the most requested)
Pulled Pork BBQ*
Iced Teas - Sweet & Unsweet
Smoked BBQ Ribs*
Carolina Hash & Rice
Mac & Cheese*
Assorted Can Sodas*
Lemon Iced Cake*
Grilled Burgers w/ Condiments*
Grilled Hot Dogs w/ Chili*
* Denotes “Default Simplified Restaurant Menu” Items for vending events